Challenge
Since the downfall of Priscilla, no one has come up with a food challenge, so I've got one for you jabronis.
Anton's Pasta Bar
4260 East Hastings St, Burnaby, BC
604-299-6636
Just finish any of their pastas (~$13-14). You get a pen if you finish. If you're a guy and not a pansy, you should be able to finish at least a third of the pasta.
I have a pen, but I don't feel like getting out of my seat right now.
PS. I was thinking about the milk challenge the other day (4L 1% milk in 1 hour). My stomach just got queasy.
Anton's Pasta Bar
4260 East Hastings St, Burnaby, BC
604-299-6636
Just finish any of their pastas (~$13-14). You get a pen if you finish. If you're a guy and not a pansy, you should be able to finish at least a third of the pasta.
I have a pen, but I don't feel like getting out of my seat right now.
PS. I was thinking about the milk challenge the other day (4L 1% milk in 1 hour). My stomach just got queasy.

2 Comments:
You know why it's so hard to finish their pasta? Because it sucks.
By
Jowen, at 6/14/2006 07:55:00 PM
that's insane.. that's too much food. I hope you know that three African kids died because you ate that.
By
GOC, at 6/16/2006 12:20:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home