Grappling update
Highlight: Was in a guy's half guard and worked my way out of a guillotine and kimura attempt. Remaining calm and breathing --> so simple, yet so important for escaping submissions. Eventually passed into mount, but my round ended.
Lowlight: Got caught in a guillotine and the guy pulled guard, but I was able to get to half guard. Unfortunately, my shorts got pulled down from behind and people got a look at my boxer clad ass and with straps from my cup (over my boxers). I couldn't exactly pull my shorts up (guillotine defence: grab their wrist and reach over their shoulder onto their back).
Lowlight: Got caught in a guillotine and the guy pulled guard, but I was able to get to half guard. Unfortunately, my shorts got pulled down from behind and people got a look at my boxer clad ass and with straps from my cup (over my boxers). I couldn't exactly pull my shorts up (guillotine defence: grab their wrist and reach over their shoulder onto their back).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home