No Milk Challenge
7 glasses.
14 minutes.
Felt sick for about 1 hour.
Although I naturally drink 1-1.5L of milk a day, I have a hard time drinking more than 2L a day (as I found out in the days before I start taking a protein powder).
My digestion system is breaking into the dance of joy now.
Side Note: Jedi Mind Tricks is playing at Richards on Richards tonight. Vinnie Paz is a one dimensional MC, but I think I would've still went. Too bad I guess.
14 minutes.
Felt sick for about 1 hour.
Although I naturally drink 1-1.5L of milk a day, I have a hard time drinking more than 2L a day (as I found out in the days before I start taking a protein powder).
My digestion system is breaking into the dance of joy now.
Side Note: Jedi Mind Tricks is playing at Richards on Richards tonight. Vinnie Paz is a one dimensional MC, but I think I would've still went. Too bad I guess.

2 Comments:
Dude... told you that all that milk isn't as easy to handle as it seems.
By
Anonymous, at 5/01/2005 11:32:00 PM
Now. What did we learn?
By
Dickolas Wang, at 5/05/2005 10:51:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home