The Special Ed Mix

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A Perfect Circle

One day in Hamber, I was in the fourth floor lounge (the girl’s floor) with a bunch of third floor guys. Karl was reading a Cosmo on the table (For those who didn’t know Karl, he was a short, fat sack of Polish shit).

Karl - “This is complete bullshit. A woman thought of this position”.

I looked at the Cosmo to see what the fuss was about. I forget the name of the sex position, but basically it was the missionary position except the guy does a 360 while the girl lies still.


Start/End Point



Middle Point


“Difficulty: 10/10”

No kidding. Penises usually don’t bend that way.











Or so I thought until I read the January 2005 edition of Playboy.


Whoa

I haven’t actually seen the video, although you can probably find it floating out there on the net. (hint: Try googling "Micky Yanai Helicopter Fuck")

Ok, they’re doing it doggy style and not missionary, so I suppose it’s a bit different from the Cosmo position. As it stands, I still think the Cosmo maneuver is impossible; I think most guys would agree with me.


Good DownloadA Perfect Circle: The Hollow

1 Comments:

  • Hi this is a great blog and i'm surprised that nobody has commented. maybe i am first!
    EVER!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2005 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home