The Special Ed Mix

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Unedited conversations 5 (Extreme measures to increase my readership)

05/04/2005

10:38:45 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

read my blog

05/04/2005

10:38:48 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

i want to see what you think

05/04/2005

10:38:59 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

yah I will calm down

05/04/2005

10:39:07 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

ok

05/04/2005

10:49:38 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

it needs more zip

05/04/2005

10:49:45 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

kind of boring

05/04/2005

10:50:17 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

the missonary style one is practically impossible

05/04/2005

10:50:29 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

but the doggy style one is totally possible

05/04/2005

10:50:43 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

especially if it's in her ass

05/04/2005

10:52:08 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

more zip?

05/04/2005

10:52:29 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

i never said the doggy style one was impossible. you just have to be really careful

05/04/2005

10:54:45 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

naaaaaaa

05/04/2005

10:55:14 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

what do you mean by more zip?

05/04/2005

10:55:23 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

yah it needs more craziness

05/04/2005

10:55:29 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

alright

05/04/2005

10:55:33 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

animal porn next time

05/04/2005

10:55:47 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

yah

05/04/2005

10:56:02 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

alright. hopefully the censors won't be on my ass

05/04/2005

10:57:51 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

hahahhaahah

05/04/2005

10:58:26 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

I ust got a e-mail of a chick with a octopus in her cunt man

05/04/2005

10:58:33 PM

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

grossest thing I have ever seen

05/04/2005

10:58:46 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

fuck

05/04/2005

10:58:51 PM

Edward (edchung.blogspot.com) (thunderbird from mozilla = awesome)

Chadzerman.....He wants model's and limousine's, I'm happy with Hooker's and Taxi cab's

that's gross

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home