The Special Ed Mix

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The Challenge has been issued

10 years ago I was:
Discovering the joys of playing Super Nintendo on weekdays.

5 years ago I was:
Worried about the Y2K bug.

1 year ago I was:
Watching the 2004 ALCS.

Yesterday:
Spent 10 hours at school doing school stuff.

5 snacks I enjoy:
bagels with cream cheese, rice cakes with cream cheese, cheesecake, baked squares (date squares, brownies etc), bread with spinach dip

5 songs I know all the words to:

U2 – Pride (in the name of Love)
Nirvana – Breed

I used to know ‘Running to Stand Still’ and ‘Stay (Faraway so close)’, both by U2. The problem: I usually only know like 90-95% of the words and it’s hard remembering every verse in your typical rap song, especially the 7 minute, no hook, variety.

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
Immediately invest/save 10 to 20 million.

The usual purchases (ie, house, new computer, car, etc)
Purchase a stake in a sports team.
Hire a small squad of big bodyguards to protect me and to rough up certain people, namely Jowen.

5 places I would run away to:
Toronto, Calgary, New York, London, Philly

5 things I would never wear:
Lingerie, skins of human beings. Can’t think of anything else.

5 favourite tv shows:
For all time? Or currently? What about cancelled that I haven’t finished watching? What about sports shows? Does conan count? So damn ambiguous.

Currently watching/recently watched (non sports version):
Family Guy, Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives, Angel, The O.C.

5 bad habits:
Looking at the mirror too often, going to the washroom too often, procrastination, unloading on people, and whole slew of disgusting ones that I’m not going to talk about.

5 biggest joys:
Video games, internet, music, sports, porn

5 favorite toys:
my computer, PS2, N64, SNES, mp3 cd player

5 fictional characters I would do:
Amanda Woodward

Period.

5 people I tag to do this:
The first 5 people to read this who haven’t been tagged previously

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home