Kobe has needs
From the transcript of a july 2003 conversation between Kobe Byrant and two Eagle Count,
Detective Loya: Did you ask her if you could come on her face?
Bryant: Yes. That’s when she said no.
Loya. So you like to come on your partner’s face?
Bryant: That’s my thing. Not always. I mean, so I stopped. Jesus Christ.
Detective Winters: What next?
Bryant: I stopped pumping and just stood there.
Loya: And then what happened?
Bryant: Nothing. She was like, “Can I have an autograph?”
Winters: I don’t think we’re getting all the facts. I look at this way: She’s an attractive young lady ---
Bryant: She wasn’t that attractive.
Winters: Well, she’s okay. She’s young; she was excited to see you. You both got caught up in the moment. She started thinking, I don’t want to do this. I think you tried… you just wanted to finish.
Bryant: I didn’t finish a fucking thing. Matter of fact, I jerked off after she left.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home