Day 6: Boston (3)
Interesting notes:
Marc Ratner working the cashier at the clothing section. Hilarious.
Mark Coleman becoming upset (in a good natured way) when I said the Maurice Smith fight was one of my personal favorites.
Anthony Johnson becoming upset (in an annoyed way) when I asked him if he was going to move up to middleweight.
I had to keep my head on a swivel as I ran into several people in random places. For example, I saw Gilbert Melendez as I was going to the washroom and Ben Saunders in the foyer as I was leaving the expo.
Miscellaneous items from Trader Joe’s.
I went to see Joe Rogan’s stand up act as he normally has a gig in town the day before any UFC event. I've never listened to Joe's act, so I really didn't know what to expect. I can see why Joe does most of his writing while high, because you’ve got to be high to write jokes about playing rock-paper-scissors with your spouse to decide who will give your child a hand job. Still it was hilarious. A number of people won free UFC tickets including the guy beside me who won just for spazzing out and Joe noticing and saying “I like that guy’s energy. Get up here, you’ve won a pair of tickets”. Good tickets too. Ground floor.
Penang
Roti Canai w/ curry chicken dipping sauce.
Steps – 13,577
Distance – 11.71 km

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home