The Special Ed Mix

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Regarding February 14th

Ladies and Gentlemen, the bundle of joy that is Kyle McCreary.


“I hate Valentine's Day. I can tollerate most secularized christian holidays because they usually involve me getting free stuff. This one however also promotes the supposed need to be in relationships. I dont think I need to explain my opinion towards relationships. So I can understand the need to promote consumption to fuel the economy using the veil of religion, but to put any substance into the message is nonsense. I mean theyve stripped christmas of all meaning, and it had a far more powerful mesage to begin with. I guess the notion of a woman waiting on a man for gifts is an important norm to perpetuate to maintain womens subserviant position in the social order. “



Awwwww, someone needs a hug




Good Download
- Tool: The Grudge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home